Quero emagrecer com saúde?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

Black Eyed Peas: Meet Me Halfway


Black Eyed Peas: Meet Me Halfway
Uh, I can't go any further than this
Uh. I want you so badly, it's my biggest wish
Whoa, I spent my time just thinkin', thinkin', thinkin' 'bout you
Every single day, yes, I'm really missin', missin' you
And all those things we use, to use, to use, to use to do
Hey girl, wuz up, it use, to use to be just me and you
I spent my time just thinkin', thinkin', thinkin' 'bout you
Every single day, yes, I'm really missin', missin' you
And all those things we use, to use, to use, use to do
Hey girl, wuz up, girl, wuz up, wuz up, wuz up
Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline
That's where I'm gonna wait, for youI'll be lookin' out, night and day
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay
I can't go any further than thisI want you so bad it's my only wish

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário