Quero emagrecer com saúde?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

Michael Jackson: This Is It


Michael Jackson: This Is It
Composição: Michael Jackson / Paul Anka
This is it, here I standI’m the light of the world,
I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real
And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes [?]
But you say you gonna live it for yourself
I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my planI never thught that I would be your lover
C’mon baby, just understand
This is it, I can say,I’m the light of the world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário