Quero emagrecer com saúde?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

Rihanna: Te amo


Rihanna: Te amo

Composição: James Fauntleroy

Te Amo, Te Amo
She says to me, I hear the pain in her voice
Then we danced underneath the candelabra
She takes the lead
Thats when I saw it in her eyeIt's over
Then she says Te Amo
Then she put her hand around me waist
I told her no,She cries Te Amo
Told her I'm not gonna run away
But let me goMy soul is a Cry, without ask me whyI said
Te Amo, somebody tell me what she said
Don't it mean I love you
Think it means I love you
Don't it mean I love you
Te Amo, Te Amo, she's scared to breathe
I hold her hand, I got no choice uhh
Pull me out on the beach, danced in the waterI start to leave
She's begging me and asking why
It's Over...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário