Quero emagrecer com saúde?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

Lady Gaga : Paparazzi


Lady Gaga : Paparazzi
Composição:
Lady Gaga / Ashley Brooks

We are the crowd, we're co-coming outGot my flash on it's true, need that picture of youIt's so magical, we'd be so fantasticalLeather and jeans, garage glamorousNot sure what it means, but this photo of usIt don't have a price, ready for those flashing lights'Cause you know that, baby, I...

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love mePapa-PaparazziBaby there's no other superstar, you know that I'll bePapa-PaparazziPromise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mineBaby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love mePapa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl backstage at showVelvet ropes and guitars, yeah, 'cause you're my rockstarIn between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettesShadow is burnt, yellow dance and returnMy lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cryIt don't have a price, loving you is Cherry Pie'Cause you know that, baby, I...

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love mePapa-PaparazziBaby there's no other superstar, you know that I'll bePapa-PaparazziPromise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mineBaby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love mePapa-paparazzi

Real good, we're dancing in the studioSnap, snap to that shit on the radioDon't stop, for anyoneWe're plastic but we still have fun

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love mePapa-PaparazziBaby there's no other superstar, you know that I'll bePapa-PaparazziPromise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mineBaby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you love mePapa-paparazzi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário